Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where I live..

So I told my Grandma forever ago that I'd put these pictures up so she could see where I lived and I am finally getting around to do that.. I have lived in Virginia for over three years now and I still really love it so YAY for that and I love the family I live with and its just a nice place to be right now. I apologize for my room being a bit messy but it's just what it is right now cause I haven't had a whole lot of me time to get things put together but all and all it's not that bad..


My apartment is in the backyard above the garage.


This is my kitchen. Which doesn't really get used all that much because I spend most of my time over in the big house.

Different shots of my bedroom..





It's a really big room and I love it..






My bathroom..






I also have my own laundry room as well which is very nice and convienent..





4 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Very cute and fun!!!! Maybe me and Kam should come visit!! haha

Jason and Abby said...

I love it, as always. I love the new pink and brown look. :-) Thanks for letting me come visit so many times. I love it there....and I love you!

AMY LEVATAU said...

awww i miss your cute little apartment and the llamas and that family!!! and YOU!!!

Rachel said...

Okay, so how did I miss this post? I love your apartment & the brown & pink--so cute! But what do you mean Virginia?? What happened to Alabama? ;) hahaha