Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone.. Here's to 2009. I hope everyone has the best year ever and that you all accomplish everything you hope to in the new year. I have a hard time keeping my New Year's Resolutions every year and I think it is because they are always so unreasonable so this year I have decided to make them a little more reasonable and here are just a few of the things I hope to do in 2009.
-Budget myself.. by budgeting I really mean no more shopping. I cleaned my closet out 7 different times this year and discovered many clothes that still had the tags on them and I never wore. So in 2009 I have decided I have enough clothes and I don't need anymore. I will only purchase the necessities.
-Eat more healthy, but do not deny myself of the things I love, just cut out the junk.
-No more SPEEDING.. I will keep my speeding under control and enjoy the drive instead of hurrying to get everywhere.
-Enjoy life, take time each day just do enjoy life.. whether it be taking a walk or just laying down by the pond whatever it is I'm going to enjoy my life.
-Be a better person, try and do a random act of kindness whenever I can.
-Open my heart and let people get close to me.
-Find joy in the journey.








I hope that in this year we can all do whatever it is that lets us enjoy our lives because Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.














































3 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

Love the blog! I'm glad you told me about it! Now I can stay more informed :-) Great goals too by the way :-) I loved the New Year's Eve pictures...except for the one with James doing his gangster fingers... lol

young family said...

I like your resolutions!!

Wondering if we are the same size (clothing) I can't even imagine not wearing something I bought. hhhhhmmmm thinking, skeeming...... :)

Glad you had a fun New Year Eve!!!!

Rachel said...

I do love your resolutions. Buuut...Call me skeptical, but I don't know if I believe your no shopping (or speeding). he he. ;) Happy New Year (I know, I'm a bit late)!