Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter Ice Land

So we finally got our first snow last week and then the next day we also got our first ice storm as well and that screwed everything up.. This area is just nuts when it comes to snow. The ice I can understand not driving it because it is dangerous but snow come on people. It's so beautiful when it gets all icy I love it because all of the trees are covered in ice and well basically everything is covered in ice.



This is out our front door. The pond is not frozen completely so there will be no iceskating at our house.








It's beautiful but definately dangerous. I ate it hardcore while trying to take these pictures. Just a bruised booty though no big deal.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all the ice. It really is pretty, but I'm glad it's not that icy here. And sorry about your bruised booty.

Jason and Abby said...

Wow! It looks lovely, but I bet that it's bitter cold and it sure does hurt when you fall. Sorry about your bumster!