Monday, January 5, 2009

HomE foR tHe HoLidAyS..

So I finally made it home.. We had such a good time. It was just Melinda and I home for Christmas this year but David, Rachel and the boys came on Saturday so that was nice. I had such a blast with those little boys. They are two of the cutest kids and I love them..




Lance is such a goofball and he just makes life so much more sweeter when he's around.








































I Love my family and I am so glad that I got to be home with them.

3 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

Ooooh cute pictures Ju!

Rachel said...

I love all the pictures. The one with Lance wearing the santa hat seriously makes me laugh. He is so goofy--like his daddy. And isn't that baby just a chubby cutie? But of course I'm biased. :) We miss you already.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog