Friday, January 2, 2009

First Quarter..



So I just finished my first quarter of Culinary School.. Ok well I finished a couple weeks ago but I have been all over the place so I haven't had a chance to get on here. I got A's in both of my classes and I really had such a blast and I am so glad that I finally found something that I really love and that makes me enjoy schooling.

This is my friend Melissa we had such a great time in our skills class and yay we both have the same classes next quarter too..

8 comments:

Hope & Ryley said...

SWEET!!! I'm happy your having fun!

Michael & Nikki said...

TWINNER!!! SO sorry I missed you while you were here... Life is CRAZY!!! I'm so sad I didnt get to see you! :(
Congrats to the CHEF!! yay!!
LOVE YOU

Rachel said...

I think I've told you this before, but I really love the whole chef get-up! Tell me, do you just love to wear it? You're pretty much the awesomest. Love you!

young family said...

Yay, for A's and for liking what you are doing!! Can't get any better than that, or can it??? You will have to answer that one :)

I too love the Chef look, you pull it off well :)

Jason and Abby said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Kailei said...

Hey Julie! I am so proud of you! awesome job in your classes! And by the way, cute blog! Sounds like you are ultra busy from your Christmas letter, but good for you! Sounds like you have had some really fun things this year!

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!