Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stuck In Neward

So on Monday, December 21 my friend Sylvia and I were scheduled to leave Baltimore to go home to Utah well we got to the airport in plenty of time we even got on our plane on time and then we got out on the runway and they shut our plane down because there was to much air traffic in Newark which is where our layover was. So we sat there for about 45 min and when we finally got there we ran to our gate and our plane was still there so we got excited but turns out they had given our seats away so us along with 14 other people were now stranded in Newark.




We had to sit in a customer service line for 4 hours for them to tell us to fly standby. I called American Express and they got us on a flight on Christmas Eve morning which is better than what Continental was offereing us. But we still were stuck in the airport for two days.












We did make the most of it thougha dn we met some nice people that we hung out with.












And we finally got to leave.





5 comments:

Rachel said...

That really sucks, but you got some good pictures out of it. :) Although I am disgusted by you laying on the floor--so gross. I guess you had to sleep somewhere.

young family said...

I second the gross out of sleeping on the floor, EEWWWW :) On the flip side, it looks like you handled it all well. So glad you made it home and had fun with the family!!

How cool that Santa was at the airport :)

Jason and Abby said...

I love that you for sure washed your hair in the bathroom sinks...

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心