Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I am making in School..

I have been having the best time ever at school.. I absolutely love my school so much and everything I am doing there. It is such an amazing thing that I get to do and I am learning so much stuff like what actually happens while baking and what happens when the product reaches different temperatures. It's just really fun and I love what I am doing and I am so glad that I decided to do this. Here are just a few pictures of what we have been doing lately.

We made a San Francisco Sourdough and mine turned out so nice. My teacher was very impressed with it and I was also really impressed considering I had never made a sourdough before in my life but it was really good.


We also made Strawberry Shortcake which turned out good.




This is my favorite thing we made. It is Challah(Holla) bread. I had know idea that's how it is pronounced but now I do. It is a jewish bread and it was really fun to make and so pretty and REALLY good. We have also made a few different types of muffins, pita bread, french baguettes, a loaf of whole wheat bread, biscuits, light rye bread and a few others.. It is such a blast to go to school and do something you actually enjoy.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yum! They all look so good--my mouth is watering. I'm so glad you're enjoying what you're doing, & I can't wait to try out some of your baked goods. :)

Jason and Abby said...

You're so awesome! I love hearing about your school adventures!

Anonymous said...

Dude it is not pronounced Holla it is a CH noise like you are hacking a loogie I know I speak Hebrew you are an idiot