Monday, January 19, 2009

Basketball..


So we have a basketball league at church and its way fun although I only have gotten to play in one game because I have school every Saturday when the games are it is still way super fun.. We got cute jersey's and everything and well my friends and I are awesome so we wore sweet tube socks. This is from the one and only game that I played in. We won! YAY!! We just play against the other wards in our stake and let me tell you we're the only singles ward in our stake so we are playing against the older ladies and they are intense but we're young and intense as well so its a blast.

5 comments:

young family said...

Ok I was talked into playing on our wards team (older ladies) and they told me it was going to be ok that I didn't know how to play......uuuummmmm it was not ok ;)

Glad you had fun playing in your one game, and I'm glad you won!!

P.S Love the tube socks :)

Rachel said...

You + tube socks = sexy! Love the pink jerseys. Any team with you on it would be intense--and lots of fun. ;)

Jason and Abby said...

You guys look great! It looks like ya'll had a really fun time!

Anonymous said...

Hey that is how Judy and I looked when we played basketball in school I loved tube socks. I'm glad you have so much fun. Love Mom

Judy said...

Ummmm we only wish we looked that cute when we played in High School. We were awful but I always had a lot of fun. I played last year on a stake team and it was way fun. I thought I would probably die from a heart attack. But I didn't. But I haven't heard from anyone this year. Apparently they didn't have as much fun with me on the team as I did. Hmmmm. The tube socks are great.