Monday, February 23, 2009

I LOVE SCHOOL!!

So this week we did a bunch of cookies which well they're just cookies not really all that exciting to take pictures of but we also made a napolean which is pretty sweet.. it consists of three layers of puff pastry and between the layers there is a pastry cream and sliced strawberries..



This is my teacher, Chef "Fleck" it's easier to say all the time rather than Fleckenstein.. He is demonstrating how to form a Napolean.. He's such an amazing teacher I just wish that everyone could come and sit in on one of my classes you'd have the time of your life..






These are so much fun.. This one is a fresh strawberry kiwi tart with white and dark chocolate drizzled on top.



And this is a Raspberry, Blueberry Mascarpone tart with white Chocolate..

3 comments:

young family said...

Mmmmmmmm everything looks soooo yummy. Someday you will have to make something for me ;)

Rachel said...

As always.....YUMMY!!! I can't wait to sample some of your learning. :)

Emma said...

PLEASE COME AND MAKE ONE FOR US JULIE!!! I'll die if I can't try one of those!!!They look rreeaallyy rreeaallyy yyyuuummmyyy!!!