Friday, February 6, 2009

BABY KATE!!

She's here.. I know that Kelli should be the first one to blog about Mike and her's baby girl but I'm to dang excited and I want to share her with everyone. Kate was born yesterday, February 5, 2009. She decided she was tired of waiting around so she came out a little early but she is here and I don't know for sure everything that is happening with her but they'll be at the hospital for a little while making sure everything is perfect. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 20 in long and she is just a beautiful baby girl. She's just so tiny look at her next to Mike's hand. I still find it completely crazy that my brothers are now dads but I think it is so amazing as well and I am so thankful that Kate made it here safely and I'm thrilled to be an aunt again. I love my two favorite boys so much but I am so excited that we finally have a little girl.






4 comments:

Rachel said...

She's so beautiful. Thanks for posting the pics. We can't wait to meet her. I'm sure you can't wait either. :)

Emma said...

Wow she is so CUTE!! I was waiting and waiting for pictures cause I really wanted to see her! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!

Jason and Abby said...

Congratulations Auntie! That's so exciting! What a beautiful baby!

Kailei said...

She is SO cute! Thanks for posting pictures! Grandma told us she was here, but it's so great to see her! Congrats!