Sunday, February 15, 2009

School Updates..

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love my school.. Well I guess like the school itself is not what I love but I love my classes and my teachers and what we do. I am having a blast. Last night was Valentines Day as you are all aware of I'm sure, but even though its a holiday we still had class, which is fine with me because I love it. We made a bunch of different tarts I only have pictures of two but there were I think four.. Also the Lemon curd tart was topped with an Italian Meringue and well we had leftovers and needless to say it didn't end well for some of us.. That would be me covered in Meringue and it was sticky.. Just imagine boiled sugar mixed into whipped egg whites in your hair and eyelashes.. NOT PRETTY!! But it was fun.






4 comments:

young family said...

I'm so glad you are loving school, well the baking part ;) Every thing looks really yummy, now I want to make something and eat it :)

Emma said...

Those look really good! You need to come over to our house and make them!! Jk. Looks like alot of fun!

Rachel said...

Mmmmmmm...looks sooo good. I'm so glad you're loving what you're doing. Can't say I'm all that envious of the meringue in the hair & eyelashes, but still it sounds like you're having lots of fun. We can't wait to see you soon! Luke is rolling all over & squealing (in delight I'm sure) which probably means he loves & misses you. :)

Jason and Abby said...

I'm afraid that I can't look at your blog anymore...every time I do my tummy moans and it cries out for Julie food!