Tuesday, February 3, 2009

35 Things
Super bored, and nothing exciting going on so I did this for my own pleasure. Hopefully I have something fun to post about this week.. I'll work on that................ for now.. get to know me! :o)
35 things
TYPE ONLY 1 WORD.
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? none
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? away
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? crazy
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? bakery
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your fear? losing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? asleep
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? tuition
17. Where you grew up? Cedar
18. The last thing you did? text
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? nice
21. Your pet? llamas
22. Your computer? dell
23. Your life? Exciting
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? always
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite Store? lots
29. Your summer? exciting
30. Your favorite color? pink
31. When is the last time you laughed? now
32. Last time you cried? sunday
33. Four places I go over and over? Home, school, church, Warners
34. Four of my favorite foods? Italian, Chicken, Cheese and Crackers, Waffles
35. Four places I would rather be right now? Home, Italy, School, Jamaica
YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You have got the coolest pets. Not many people can say they have llamas for pets. And I'm really loving all your new posts. I miss you, so I like to see what you're doing. :)