Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So So So Late..

This was like 6 months ago but I just found these pictures and thought I'd share.. My friend Ashley moved back to Idaho so we had a party and went to dinner before she left..

Me and Ash..



This is a game called sumo and it is so much fun basically there is a person in the middle and they point to a groupe that is sitting like Ashley and Shiree and the person in the front tries to reach the person in the middle while the person in the back is holding them back.. Its a blast you should all definately try it..




Basically the genius that I am decided to jump over the fire and I made it like 20 times but the 21st time didn't end well as you can see..

Don't worry I didn't fall in, I just got really close to falling in.. The picture is also very deceiving I was never on fire..


Me and Marva posing as always..




For dinner Stacie, Ashley, Sylvia and I got all dressed up and went to dinner at a Cuban restaurant called Mojitos and Tapas.. It was so much fun but I still really miss my friend..




































3 comments:

young family said...

Holy Cow!! Don't jump over fires any more, it scared me just looking at the pictures! (remember I can't help myself I am a mom)

Hey in the sumo game the person in the middle is being held back by someone also? Or is the person standing or sitting. I would love to try this with my YW sometime. If you don't mind sharing a few more details ;)

Kristi said...

That SUMO game sounds so fun!...any details you left out that I should know before trying it?! :) ...did you burn yourself or your clothes during your last jump over the fire?

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Glad to have been directed to your blog! You are more than welcome to join in on the Thursday Thirteen. Just write your list and post in on Wednesday night or Thrusday. Then come over and leave your link on mr linky. Have fun with it and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Next week is the letter
"I".


Oh and I am drooling over the food! How awesome to be going to school for it!