Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Finally Came..

So all Winter we've just been teased over and over a little dusting here and a little ice there but it wasn't until yeasterday the first day of MARCH that we actually got an actual snow storm.. I didn't really believe it would happen but I woke up this morning to about 6 in of snow.. Now I know that for most of you that's not what you would call a major snow storm and I would have to agree but for out here that is what people would call monumental and everything is shut down.. Even the federal government shut down until this afternoon.. People tend to get a little nuts when snow comes and I find it a tad bit ridiculous..

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Serious!? Have them pay a visit to UTAH! haha Nothing stops us here I swear.. oh well. We acutally had a beautiful weekend like upper 60's! I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!

Jason and Abby said...

How pretty! I'm glad that you didn't completely miss out on summer :)

Jason and Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.