Friday, January 4, 2008

New York City!!

We went to New York the week before Christmas and here are a few of the pictures from our trip.. just a few but I took about a million. I love taking pictures!

me on top of the empire state building and us in Central Park. In front of Macy's
Me and Stacie in Central Park. This is the biggest frozen hot chocolate ever that me and my friend Kami ordered at Serendipity, ya we both ordered one and well that's as much of it as we drank.


waiting in line for the Today show.. us with Meredith..

there were just three camels on the street and well that was odd so I took a picture with them..


Denzel Washington..
at the Statue of liberty..

All at the statue of liberty still..



a cool church and Time Square..

Rockefeller christmas tree..

Radio City
on the ferry to the Statue of liberty..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool! I have always wanted to go to new york city!

happy mom said...

I am jealous! So I finally posted the you tube on my blog, Brian had fun with it. We were not postive that it was Kenny with you, so sorry no mention of him.

It looks like you were close to Denzel, were you?

and Serindipity like the movie? that is cool!

looks like so much fun, as always that is all you are doing right?

young family said...

Is that all you do? Geez get to work girl!! :)

Love all the pics!!