Saturday, January 5, 2008

HomE foR tHe HoLidAyS..

I did go home for the holidays, sorry I didn't make it up to see really anyone but I was asleep for the majority of my trip I will post pictures of why next.. but we had a fantastic Christmas and everyone was home..

me and my mom cheesin it..


Lance loves that puppy.. and well that's my sexy leg.. ha ha..
Lance lovin on Grandma




opening presents..

me and Mike wrestling.. it's kind of a tradition..

Our pretty Christmas Tree..
David and Lance being silly..


David and Rachel.. They're so freakin cute..

2 comments:

happy mom said...

Looks like everyone cleaned up! good times. we missed you, too bad we were way busy or we would have tried to make it to see you.

what is with David and the mustache?

young family said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Cute pictures. So when you broke your nose was it from one of your traditional wrestling matches with Mike? :)