Saturday, January 5, 2008

i noW havE a StrAigHt Nose.. woo.. woo..

ok this is in explanation to my being asleep the majority of my trip.. k look closely at the first picture and you can see the crookedness of my nose.. well the day after christmas I went to meet with Dr. Pearson in Cedar and had my consult and on December 27 I got a straight nose.. It was very exciting this is just my progress as the days went on. By the time I left a week later I was completely done.. Well it still hurts way bad if it is touched in any way but it looks good and I love it..






5 comments:

happy mom said...

owwww! that looks so painful. I am glad you like it, that last one of the straightness did not get bigger when I clicked on it. I need one to enlarge. right now it is like it isn't you anymore! But as long as you are happy :) the top picture is you, I will have to get used to this new nose.

happy mom said...

I know weirdo, how harsh! you're not offended then? maybe he is trying to get back at you for all your comments to him!

funny that he decided to edit it like that huh, and helmet, I still don't know what is up with that!

young family said...

Hey Julie, My nose is just naturally crooked, so I could go to a doctor and have them break it straight for me? :)

Glad you are feeling better, I got your text and was shocked I had no idea you were planning this operation.

B.B. Woolf said...

the nose looks great! i'm glad that you are happy with your new nose.

DAJP said...

Hey Julie, So, you got a nose job? You didn't break it or anything? Amber Shelley Pendleton