Monday, December 3, 2007

Black Friday!!


Never before had I ever gone shopping that early in the morning the day after Thanksgiving but I don't sleep well anyway so I was up at about 3 and I thought hmmm why not so I got all dress with my leggings on and sweats and boots and long sleeve thermals and a sweater and my coat and I went and stood in line to go shopping.. it was such a cold morning and so freaking windy but I was pretty toasty cuz I had on about 8 layers.. I didn't even really have anything I needed to get but I just always wanted to go and since I was up I went and hmmm it's not really my cup of tea I guess when you have kids and stuff it would be a good idea to get all the deals and such.

5 comments:

happy mom said...

well, since you were up! did you get anything good?

I have never done it, and don't think I will.

Judy said...

I have done this twice. Once with Melinda when we were at your mom's and this year. We saved about $150.00 so it kind of makes it worth it. Notice I said kinda. Love ya, oh yes I am finally able to comment so I'll be commenting on everything I read.

young family said...

Hey my friend does that every year and she said this year she used those patch things that warm up sore muscles, you know the big ones, any way she said that is the way to go to stay warm.

I went once and George stood in some long lines to get our Wii and a camera at Best Buy, he really likes it I think and I didn't think it was that bad, but I didn't do it this year. We only saved $50 the year I did it and I think I would do it again :)

Kristi said...

It's not really my thing either...I guess the deal might be worth it to most...maybe when I really want something. Tyler went last year and got us a TV. That was nice, we got a nice TV and I didn't have to wake up.

Ms.LMC said...

New Post! New Post!