Monday, January 14, 2008

good time partying..

Well when we hang out we get a little crazy and well this would be it.. I know it doesn't really seem all that crazy but it was so fun well until I got smacked in the nose with a newspaper..
We played a game where everyone had a state and someone was in the middle and I would start off by saying someone elses state and they had to say someone elses state before the person in the middle hit them with a newspaper but it was suppose to just be like below the neck and not to hard but this kid Jeremiah well he got a little brutal and would chuck the newspaper at you and one time he threw it at me and turns out it smacked me in the face right on the nose and well since I just had surgery it hurt like mad and I cried and ugh I hardly ever cry and if I do it's usually in the privacy of my own home, not to mention by myself..


Just chillin on the couch before the craziness begins with marvs and Kristen..
Matthew and Tim figuring out whose stick is bigger.. ha ha just kidding they wanted to use a cricket stick but well that hurts I guess(and what a rolled up newspaper doesn't, no logic there)
Me taking my turn in the middle I was the freakin master.. and what do you know I can make it look good too.. ha ha just kidding..
Marvs getting smacked by Shawn..

me just crackin up.. You see this guy taking pictures decided to take about a billion of me..
Post getting smacked in the nose..

3 comments:

Kelli said...

oooh, I bet that sucked!!!! Your nose looks so good though!

young family said...

So is your nose ok? Hey I know that Mike didn't break your nose, I was just trying some humor. Something I need some work on obviously.

Looks like you are having a good time. Of course, thats what you do :)

happy mom said...

Do you have to have another surgery now? all because of a little newspaper! so who was taking your picture, tons? sound like a fun game I played called princess pat.