Sunday, January 20, 2008

a LittLe LatE but moRe CHrisTmaS Fun..

So these are quite late I realize since Christmas was about a month ago but cute all the same.. We had a blast and these are mostly of the National Christmas tree.. It was freezing but way fun.. I don't know how many of you know thise but the national christmas tree is a tree that is planted in the elipse in front of the White House and then is decorated ever Christmas differently.. This year I'm not going to lie is not my favorite but it is still need to see it.
I'm all about posing for pictures wherever we are it's sort if what I do all the time..
At the Festival of lights in Manassas..
Kami and I in front of the Utah tree.. At the National Tree they have a bunch of little trees all around it decorated for each state and territory of the United States..
Cameron and I in front of the National Tree..

These are my two favorite alliances.. Kami and Laura..

Our corn.. ya I know what you are thinking who has a piece of corn as christmas lights.. well that's manassas for you..

Woo for the hideous National Tree.. plus we froze..

cutest girls ever..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pass it along
http://womenshare.blogspot.com/

young family said...

That is one ugly tree. But you look awesome as always :)

happy mom said...

I don't think its corn. so they have trees all over like when you go to washington dc and stand by all the plaques and stuff, same thing sort of?

are you planning your NY trip? I don't have any more details yet, but I am excited!