Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Little Update..


I just haven't done anything on here for a little while so I just thought I'd let you all know what's happening lately. I am still going to school right now and well I love my classes this semester. I am taking Developmental Psychology, College Algebra and my 2nd level of Philosophy. I don't always love math but I really enjoy it when I understand it and well when I don't understand it I am lucky enough to have a bishop who is a math teacher so he tutors me when I don't understand. Other than that I am just working my little tail off.. ha ha really though I seem to be busy all the time now when just a few months ago I had all the time in the world. My friend Amy is getting married this weekend so me and Kami are headed to Arizona tomorrow. I am very excited not only because I get to see some of my friends but I'll also get to see my Uncle Don and Aunt Jana.. I haven't seen them I think in a couple years so that'll be nice.. So if any of you feel the need I'll be in Mesa so come on down.. This picture which has had nothing to do with my little thing here well I just love it and I wanted to share it with all of you. This is me and my friend Julie.. yep two Julie's what more could you ask for right.. well on Sunday I showed up to church and then like five min later Julie walked in a well we were twinners and so of couse we had to take a picture.. How cute are these outfits.. I love them both and I especially love her tights.. And I don't know do you think my smile could be any bigger..

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You are so pretty! Your nose looks great, how are you feeling?

happy mom said...

well if I could get caught up with the blogging I would have known you were in Arizona! you julies look so cute! love it and the ramble here!

Kristi said...

very cute 'twinners' and have fun in AZ! I am jealous...I would do anything to get somewhere warm.

young family said...

I love the dresses, and everything.

How was your trip to Arizona? I bet that was soooo nice.

I also love your smile, very beautiful.

I had a job the other day at a home out in the country and I was talking to George and I turned around and a llama was behind me and so the only thing I could think of was "Hey don't they spit" :) So I hid behind George and the owner came and got her llama. I thought it was funny and it totally made me think of you. Long story and you probably had to be there to find any humor at all in this story but I am feeling chatty tonight so I am letting you know :) Love ya and I look forward to your fun posts.