Saturday, November 3, 2007

Relief Society Slumber Party..

Last Night our Relief Society had a slumber party and we had tons of fun.. We did a sort of ropes course thing that was meant to be like holding to the Iron Rod and it was way fun.. Then we sang Karaoke which went on pretty much the rest of the evening but it was lots of fun as well as you can see we had tons of fun.

Megs singin her song


Me and Marva rockin out to Pink's-Family Portrait.. Oh we were bad but ya know I think that Karaoke isn't meant to be good it is meant to be silly and just bad.. So I think we won the show..
Cat doin her thing..
Lovely ladies just hangin out..


oh shoot we had so much fun..

Shiree getting down to Garth Brooks

Kandi havin fun with Norah Jones

pretty girls

interpret dancing

Doing a praying thing




It was just hilarious..

naboo and shmulie laying in bed and Marva smacking her own bottom..
Pretty Megs






3 comments:

Ms.LMC said...

Umm...so I look completely ridiculous smacking my butt....ridiculous.

B.B. Woolf said...

Hey sexy lady! I was looking at the pics and had lots of flashbacks. I miss you guys.

Brynn

happy mom said...

Okay RS sleepover, never thought I would hear that one!

So cool, looks fun as always you are having fun! that's good.

and yes my girls wore a few different outfits for a few different parties, helloooo!!!! they are bringing out my feminine side and girls like to dress up!