Saturday, October 27, 2007

BarN DanCe!!

So yesterday we went to a barn dance and it was obviously a costume thing so me and a few of my friends went as the disney princesses, however, instead of the traditional look we went with tutus cuz they were fun and that's all..

This is us getting ready..



me and naboo...




coming down the stairs..
I was Sleeping beauty..
Ashley was Ariel



Kami was Tinkerbell and then the group of us.. oh and Megan is Snow White..

Kami me and Schelley.. (schelley is Pocahontas in case that isn't to clear)

Just some pictures from the dance..



Crowd pictures..

Me and my cute friend Dan..




Our guys that we went with..

7 comments:

young family said...

I love the Disney princess theme. Cute!! I love dressing up. Looks like you all had fun. Are you going to any parties on Halloween? Was the party really in a barn? So fun!!

young family said...

Went back and looked at the surroundings around you and your friends, yep definitely a barn :) Sorry for my DUH comment :)

Kelli said...

That looks like fun, I love the disney princess theme!

happy mom said...

That is a cute theme, but I thought you were belle, except I suppose she would have been in gold. I so got tinkerbell, the wings give it away. cute idea, and so fun, love the tutu's

Kristi said...

you guys look so cute...the tutu's were the way to go.

Rachel said...

Way fun!! You're just tons of fun & Lance can't wait to see you. He told me so. :) I don't think I have ever seen a more fun princess. Leave it to you!

Anonymous said...

Great work.