Tuesday, November 6, 2007

ToDaY..

I went to the bank this morning and I got this note back. I had actually got this same note a couple months ago from a store and I thought I'd share because it is an amazing message.

"Just for today
Be Kind, Cheerful, Agreeable, Responsive, Caring and Understanding
Be your Best, Talk Softly, Look for the Bright Side of Things.
Praise People for What They do and Don't Criticize them for What They Cannot do.
If Someone does Something Stupid, Forgive and Forget.
After all, It's just for One Day.
Who Knows, It might Turn out to be a Nice Day."

2 comments:

happy mom said...

You got that from the bank? that seems weird but very nice.

Kelli said...

I got something like that at my bank too... Anyway, I have tagged you. Check my blog to see what that means!