Monday, November 12, 2007

Friend Pictures..

My friend Hoduh moved back home and well I am really sad about this, but before she left her, me and naboo went and took a bunch of friend pictures.. they are really fun I think and kind of crazy..

Hoduh helping me climb up.. Thanks Hoduh!!

We had a rough time getting this picture to work out just right..
But no worries we got it finally and how cute is that..

Cute friends.. We had so much fun together and now she's off to get married which is totally awesome and amazing and I am so happy for her but dang her I miss her..

just a few silly pictures you know three girls, we're bound to get a little silly..


Swinging..




We got kicked out of the park because we were being to loud and it was a little late and as most of you will know you aren't suppose to be in parks after dark so some lady and her husband came and kicked us out of the park.. so we went back to Kami's house and finished them up..


WAY CUTE RIGHT!!






3 comments:

happy mom said...

Oh farewell Hudah, I feel like I know you. Doesn't she have the shortest hair? yeah I really know her!

I am sad that she left you. cute pictures, and not in DC amazing!

young family said...

Those are really cute pictures. One question i have though is, who is taking all of them? Thats pretty funny that you got kicked out of the park!

DAJP said...

Hey Julie, these are such cute pictures with your friends. I can't believe how much older you've gotten. Looks like you're livin' up the single life. Such fun. It's good to see your pictures so that I can at least see how you are doing. Anyway, glad we can see each other through blogspot.