Monday, March 16, 2009

My Favorite Chefs..




So as you all know I love school so much and here are a few of the reasons why..
1. I love to bake..
2. It's nice to go to school when you actually enjoy what you are learning..
3. It's great to finally have a plan..
4. I no longer dread having to do homework..
5. I have amazing classes..
6. I have yet to have a boring class..
7. There is never a dull moment..
8. We make amazing dishes..
9. I am learning things that excite me..
10. There's actually a purpose to my madness now..
11. I love the people I go to schoo with..
12. It's a good enviornment..
13. It makes me happy..
14. Opportunities are opening up that I never thought were possible..
15. I have the most amazing teachers that make class really exciting..
And I could go on and on but that should be good for now..
These are a some of my favorite chefs..

Chef Fleck.. He's probably my favorite of them all.. He's an amazing teacher and explains things very well.. He makes class so much fun and never a dull moment when he's around.. Plus he's one you love to hate because he makes everything look so dang simple.. I'm really sad this quarter is coming to an end because I've really enjoyed having him as a teacher..
He's our charlie and we're his angels..








These are some of the students in my class we have a blast every day..








Chef Crockett.. He's just a funny guy and he gets to the point with everything he is teaching.. There's no beating around the bush when it comes to him..




Now Chef Scholly.. He's just a really crazy man and he's loads of fun..










2 comments:

Emma said...

COOL! They all sound like a bunch of fun! I've never considered chef school, I don't cook that often. I make cookies and I make cake. (cake from the box) and muffins(from the box mix). =)

Jason and Abby said...

Looks as thought you have an awesome class! I can see why you love it!