Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Hair!!

So everytime I do anything to my hair it usually makes me really sad, so you may ask why I keep doing stuff do it?? Well that's a very valid question and I just don't have an answer.. maybe because I get bored or just want a change but the simple fact is I'm a very plain jane girl when it comes to my hair. I like it long and I usually put it in a ponytail.. That's how it's always been with me. Well a couple months ago I had my friend chop my hair off because I saw this cute picture of a haircut that I thought would look great well it would if I #1 knew how to do hair and #2 ever liked to take the time to do hair so needless to say I hated the haircut and I cried(also something that happens once I do anything to my hair) So I wanted my long hair back so Sunday, while watching conference, we put extension in my hair.


Here's what it looked like all finished.. Sylvia did a pretty good job at putting them in. It was her first time ever doing them. She weaved them in. Now here's the thing though weaving means there were braids across my head in three spots and well sleeping on them kind of hurt my head and showering and washing my hair it was just kind of awkward. After a couple days the braids started to loosen and it just was really heavy on my head and the hair was pulling and it was just really uncomfortable plus even though we used human hair it just was kind of dull. My natural hair is so fine and bright and shiny and it just didn't do my hair justice so long story short Cameron cut them out last night and I am back to my natural hair and I will have to wait for it to grow out to be that long on its own.. Oh I didn't tell you the biggest reason why they didn't work.. I COULDN'T PUT MY HAIR IN A PONYTAIL.. The braids underneath would show through so it just looked kind of whitetrash and like I said before I'm a ponytail girl..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Rachel said...

So sorry you didn't like them. But I'd be taking them out too if I couldn't put my hair up.

Rachel said...

Oh, so what's up with the equipment comments? :)