Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture Tag!!

So I have seen this on a few of my family's blogs and it looked like fun so I did it also..
I am 22 years old..













I live in Warrenton, Virginia.. You can look it up there's not much here.. It's basically farm country and I love it. It's about 40 miles south of D.C. and really, really small. I'm talking smaller than Cedar City.. Yep that's right!!












I would like to travel to Rome.. It has always been my dream and now I can finally have my dream wedding there.. Well in however many years it takes to finish the temple there.. But I was talking to a few of my friends and I think we are going to plan a vacation there sometime next year.. So here's to hoping it actually works out because that would be a dream come true.












I like about anything Italian.. This is my favorite dish when I go to Olive Garden.. It is the five chees ziti.. just ask my friends I rarely order anything different.. If ever at all..


















I grew up in Cedar City, Utah.. it is such a beautiful place, not that I ever want to live there again but it is really beautiful.. Plus my mom and Tom are there so I'll at least show up every now and then to visit..
















My favorite color is Pink.. Its just so fun and bright and it just makes me smile..

My favorite animal is the Chocolate Lab and I want one so bad, but we can't have a dog right now so when I move I am getting a little girl, chocolate lab and I am going to name her Godiva..
I used to love troll dolls so much I think I had like 30 of them.. they were such fun little things and now that I look at them they are kind of freaky but I loved them way back when.. I had a little house and everything.. they were such awesome toys.
My name is Julie.. yep pretty self explanitory there..
My middle name is Ann.. and I love the Today show so this worked out nicely..
Shelley.. Shelley, Idaho what a cool place..














3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've always wanted to go to Rome, too! But now that David gets a choice :( if we ever get to go anywhere he says Thailand or Egypt. Anyway, I just wanted to say thatI am so happy that you are my sister. :) I think you are tons of fun & pretty much the awesomest. Lance thinks so too.

Michael & Nikki said...

so how does this tag thing work looks fun...

young family said...

I'm not sure if I will do this one, but I enjoyed reading yours. Hey get your passport done now, those things take forever.