Monday, September 29, 2008

Martina McBride

So Sylvia and I went to a Martina McBride concert on Saturday and it was so much fun.. We had lawn seats at the beginning and well it started to rain and then it started to pour and even with umbrellas we got soaking wet so then we were sneaking in to the pavillon part and this lady just told us we could go in so we were like sweet.. Jason Michael Carroll and Jack Ingram opened the show for her and they were both really good. I didn't know who either of them were but I enjoyed them both and then Martina came out.. She is amazing in concert we had such a blast even though we got trenched in the beginning it was ok cuz we were under the pavillon for all of Martina..
It was wet and rainy so I didn't take to many pictures.. but there are a few mainly of Sylvia and me playing in the rain or just messing around.. I wore my super sweet cowboy boots..

Martina McBride







2 comments:

happy mom said...

come on, you didn't want to stay in the rain? love the boots!

Rachel said...

I LOVE Martina McBride, your boots, & your pictures. David wants to know how you have time for all your fun? He says that that is all you're ever doing--having fun. :) I say we should all be more like that.