Friday, October 17, 2008

6 Quirks!!

Here's how this works..
List 6 quirks about you..
Tag 6 people..
Tell who tagged you.. HODUH(amy)

1. I absolutely hate it when people leave the toilet seat and lid up.. It drives me crazy because honestly its just gross plus it looks quite trashy when you can see in the toilet. It has a lid so close it when you are done. It's quite a simple thing to do, I just don't get it why people leave it up.

2. I refuse to have my text messages make any sound when I receive one because I think it is annoying, however, I'm crazy about texting so I am constantly looking at my phone all the time to see if I have a new message since it is just silent when I receive one.

3. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed and I only sleep on top of the covers never in my actual bed. I'm not sure why but I just have always slept on top with a little blanket over me. Maybe its because I get really hot when I sleep and its just easier to get out of a little blanket rather than try to get out of all the other stuff on a bed plus the sheets are all tucked in and it just not really comfortable to me.

4. I love the summer because I can wear flip flops(and that's basically all I wear) because I hate wearing shoes and socks. My feet are kind of crazy. I start to get claustrophobia of the feet and my toes start to freak out.. Not all the time but occasionally and well I just prefer not to wear shoes so I only wear them when it is absolutely necessary.

5. I hate watching commercials so bad. If something is on that I want to watch and it has commercials, I'll pause it(thank heavens for DVR) and go find something else to do until its been long enough that I'll be able to fast forward through the commercials.

6. I hate when toilet paper and paper towels are put on the roll the wrong way. They are suppose to come over the top of the roll not from the bottom. I have to change them wherever I am if they are going the wrong way.

I tag Rachel, Marva, Kelli, Shelise, Whitney, Nikki

2 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Haha your funny. I know I havent seen you forever either, we live up north now probably just for another year or so then I dunno. Yeah we will be down for christmas so we should all go to lunch or something!

AMY LEVATAU said...

ahaha, i love it..you're so quirky :) miss your FACE