Monday, September 29, 2008

Heroes and Villains Party..

A couple weeks ago we had a heroes and villains party with some of our friends.. it was quite a blast.. I was going to be wonder woman but that's what I am being for Halloween so I decided to go with Elektra.. it was tons of fun..

My friends were the ghostbusters.. they are such gute girls and they pulled it off quite nicely..
Sylvia was Ivy..


There were tons of great constumes there..

there were more guys too I just apparantly only took pictures of mostly the girls..


2 comments:

happy mom said...

I love that you were Elektra! I was trying to remember her name on facebook and I couldn't so another reason I love the blogging world. I can't wait to see wonder woman, you know I am the wonder woman stunt double!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of you flying through the air--how cool are you?!!