Friday, September 5, 2008

A Little Fun at the Pool..

Last weekend a few of us went to VA beach on Saturday and we stayed over that night and then came home Sunday.. We had lots of fun at the pool in our hotel..



Playing in the hot tub..

Abby and I chicken fighting.. I won ya that's right woo woo..



Julie, Sylvia, Julie and Abby..
I also got my wisdom teeth out that weekend.. I know crazy right.. I got them out Thursday and headed to the beach Saturday.. I was actually hoping to have some fun pictures to post of a fat face but turns out I didn't swell at all and I actually felt really good, however, I may have overdone it because I started to get really sick when we got back and I had a major headache but the headache is starting to go away and my doctor said my mouth is healing very nicely..

1 comments:

happy mom said...

looks like lots of fun, but that is not new, you are a party girl! so wrong that you had it easy with your wisdom teeth! but I won't hold it against you too long. cute pictures.