Monday, October 15, 2007

Latest TriP to Our NationS CapiTol and We had a bLasT

So my friend Kami has her sister visiting this week so we took a trip to DC woo it was a blast..

We tried like 50 times to get all 4 of us in the photo and it just wasn't happenin..


Creepy sort of picture.. me, Naboo and Hoduh.. he he








My comments never end up next to the right pictures so you are just going to need to use your imagionation.. ok!! Me, Naboo, and Hoduh just chillin by UTAH!!

The Washington Monument from the steps on the Lincoln Memorial..


ME and HODUH sticking out our tongues!!
The four of us..
we were trying to be creative and well we had a variety of people taking our pictures all day he he..



Me holding Kami(naboo)


Look mom I've got DC in my hands..
me and naboo..


again with Naboo we were in the mood to take a lot of fun pictures.. it's sort of what we do..


YAY!!
Me and HOduh on the metro..

THey say no Standing ha I showed them..
and then there were a bunch of boys sitting on the steps of the Natural HIstory museum so I took a picture with them.. some of them weren't to happy cuz they thought I was being racist but I wasn't oh well it was still fun..

cute pictures.. on the street and in front of the white house..




4 comments:

Kristi said...

The only time I've been to DC is when it was POURING RAIN...it was way fun but the main thing I remember is being SOAKED. I need to make it out there again-this time with Ty and Alexa-because your fun pictures make it look like TOO MUCH FUN. I'm jealous.

happy mom said...

okay starting from the bottom, they thought you were being racist? did they say that?

No standing?

fun poses, I want to come visit too, and take really out rages pictures! I was nine when I was there, and you were a baby, weird.

I think more bars with cingular on the steps.

thanks for you fun and often visits to the capital.

Rachel said...

You are so beautiful! You make DC look fabulous. I've never been to DC--maybe one day. But I'm worried that without you there it would be rather dull. :)

Anonymous said...

Cutie! You're having way to much fun we are afraid you'll never come back to our LOVELY, FUN state of Utah.
love ya,
Noreen