Monday, October 22, 2007

PUMPKIN carving..

Last night when we got home from hiking I told everyone that we were carving pumpkins cuz that was part of my fun filled day that was planned and even thought everyone was really tired they complied with my ideas because they all know that I love Halloween and this is a big deal for me.. I love Halloween and it was so fun carving pumpkins and here are our pumpkins..

Stacie did the spider and the web..

my friend amy did the Ghost..

I did the witch!!

Kenny did a regular Jack-O-Latern..

And Cameron did the bats flying by the moon..

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm going to come live with you, Mike never wants to carve pumpkins with me. I always have to strike deals with him to get him to do it!

happy mom said...

Those look great! are they going to last until halloween? I think we will do our next mon. for family night.

Kelli it sucks mike doesn't like it. we bought one of those kits and Brian really gets into.

They are so much harder then they look though very impressive.

young family said...

We are going to a halloween party tonight, just me and George!!! A Date!!! and we are carving a little pumpkin to look like it is throwing up guacamole. Gross huh, I will take pics. On Sunday we are going to carve pumpkins with George's Brother, so I will get pictures of that too. I love carving pumpkins.

Kelli you should go carve pumpkins with Noreen, she gets into Halloween.

Love the pictures Julie!! Keep them coming.

Rachel said...

I so missed out on pumpkin carving this year. :( I can't wait for Halloween next year (already). Have I mentioned how fun you are?! I know you're having a blast out there, but I hope one day you're closer so you can be fun around us. :)