Monday, October 22, 2007

Hiking Old Rag Mountain..

So yesterday me and my nanny family and my friend Amy(Hoduh) went on a hike.. at the beginning we were just expecting ya know what most people would consider a normal hike but sike this was a major hike.. and it was freaking awesome I wish I had more pictures of the tough stuff but it would have been difficult takin pictures while scaling the side of a cliff.. It was so much fun though I loved it and I will be hiking that again now that I know what I am in for.. It was about 7 and 1/2 miles and it was so much fun..

Me doing a handstand on the top of the mountain..



Pretty picture.. I took of myself ha ha..

me, cameron and kenny in a little stairway..

Kenny holding up a huge boulder..

me and hoduh holding up that boulder.. oh man it was so dang heavy.. =)



resting for a little bit.. Me and the fam and me and Cam..

ta da..

The Ladies laying in the sun..










me and kenny and the beautiful view..
yay we made it to the top..

4 comments:

Kelli said...

It looks way pretty up there. How was the weather...ya we got snow that day!

happy mom said...

I love hiking! that looks awesome, and funny that you had no idea what was in store but you were prepared to hike that long!

young family said...

The pictures are great. I love the pictures of holding up the rock, it reminded me of one of our family reunions. You are just so pretty, and i want to know how you got so lucky to have awesome legs???? How is that fair. I am glad you are having so much fun in VA.

Rachel said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!! Yeah, you pretty much rock.