Wednesday, August 29, 2007

CraZinesS

As you all know I am pretty dang crazy so I just thought I'd show you some of the things I have done lately..


I dyed my hair hot pink.. ya and I must say it was super pink.. fun for a while but then it got old well not old cuz I mean it was hot pink so I got it dyed back brown but there is still a hint of pink left in there.. One more dye job and I should be back to normal..






I sliced my leg open on some mesh wiring while they were redoing our house.. Funny story actually I was just walking in the house and I felt a little scratch on my leg no big deal right until I got inside and was washing my hands and looked down and there was a pool of blood at my feet and a trail of blood from the door to the sink so I yelled for Cameron but he didn't hear me so I wrapped a wash cloth around it and hopped up the stairs and said "Hey dude I think I need to go to the hospital" he then started to freak but really it didn't even hurt so he was going to a friends house and I drove myself to the hospital..


There I got 24 stitches.. 12 internal and 12 external.. The ladies at the hospital were very impressed and a little weirded out because I was very adament about watching the whole process because I love the gory stuff and this cut was awesome you should see so much it was quite awesome..



Ok so not to much evidence of craziness but just know I am full of it.. Because I like to try lots and lots of new things..

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think that cut is so gross, but thanks for sharing it. And I would have watched, too.

happy mom said...

pretty and pink, I want to see the pictures of all the stages, hot pink, not so hot pink, and normal. Sounds fun, at least you didn't go goth black or green or something.

That cut is way gross and I don't think I would have watched. nice that it didn't hurt, it looks like you will have a major scar. will you?

young family said...

i like the pink hair!! lol. it's very bright!

holly cow!!!! both of those pictures of your leg look so bad! that was deep! you're so lucky it didn't hurt.
-Hope