Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my FIRST blog.. woo...

Alright the long awaited time has arrived I have finally done a blog.. this is for all my family and I suppose whoever else wants to check this out cause I mean honestly who wouldn't want to check me out.. right!! Um I have myspace but it is private and you have to add me as a friend and apparantly that is quite complicated for some people to comprehend we won't mention names(Heidi) so I thought I'd keep you up to date on here.. Um well I am starting school on Monday woo I know exciting.. Turns out I am just going to go cause well that's what you're suppose to do at my age and well I am really tired of spending money on something that I have no idea where it is going to take me, so that is why I am starting training for paramedic/firefighter. I finally have decided that, that is what I want to do in my life so yay I finally have a plan.. No worries I am still going to school to earn my degree I am just doing that on the side of the emt training and all that FUN stuff. I am very excited about this. I also am still a nanny which I really love so much. I am having the best time of my life. I do so much fun stuff and I have the most amazing friends out here and well this family is also amazing.. I will post lots of pictures cause I take tons so you will get to see all my fun stuff.. I love you all and I will try and keep this thing updated..

1 comments:

happy mom said...

You totally rock! thank you thank you, blogger IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MYSPACE, you can name me all you want I am not ashamed. I (finally) have a high opinion of myself so what you say will not affect me in the least!

I am so happy, my nagging worked!