Thursday, August 16, 2007

My VA FamiLy..

I am having a blast out here.. Mainly because I am with such an amazing family.. I was truly blessed with the family I wound up with.. I have met so many people out here that are nannies or have had nannies and I'd say that I am the best nanny and I have the best nanny family..

me and Kenny just hangin out..






Cameron and his new little girlfriend Kelsie..

All four us at at the Yankees v. Orioles game

Kenny, me and Cameron..


Stacie and me eating at the Olive Garden..








I am having so much fun and I couldn't ask for a nicer family.. Stacie and Kenny work a lot but they are also home quite a bit.. I mean they go to work in the mornings but 98% of the time they are home at nights.. and always on the weekends.. we have so much fun we hang out at the pool or just hang out we do lots.. Next week we are going to South Carolina to visit Stacie's Parents.. Cameron as you saw has a girlfriend. it's kind of cute and I have lots of fun making fun of him but I also am the big sister so I am the cool one that he actually talks to cause it's weird talking to your parents about girls ya know.. Anyway I am having a blast.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Julie, we are so excited that you have a blog! It is fun to see what you are up to and feel a little part of your life! We are so glad that you are having such a good time out there! You look so good and so happy!

Tyler, Kristi, Alexa Shelley
(check out our blog when you get a chance)

Rachel said...

How come I didn't know about your blog? :( It's a good thing I ready Heidi's blog (and all her blog links). :) This is so much fun--this blogging stuff. I'm so glad we get to see all the fun things you do. We miss you lots. Lance can't wait to see you!
Lots of Love,
David, Rachel, & Lance

young family said...

I'm glad that you have a blog!! my mom's gotten into this lately and it's kind of fun reading them and finding out what everyone is up to! i hope you keep it updated, cause i'm going to be checking it every day!
-Hope

happy mom said...

Julie you were right you do add often. I am impressed i will add and then I take a couple of weeks off, but I hope to remedy that.

what is facebook?

I am so glad that you are the best nanny and you got the best family. they look fun.

young family said...

you need to add more Jewels.