Thursday, August 16, 2007

My FrIenDs in the VA..

Here's the thing I thought I would post some pictures of me and a few of my friends in some of the things we've been doing and well just hanging out..


We had a huge waterfight for FHE one night and this is us after it soaking wet.. and me and my friend Kami in our cute matching outfits that we didn't plan to buy or ever wear but you'd be surprise how many times we end up wearing the same thing..





me and my friend Amy in our sweet thug jackets that we bought at the thug store in New Jersey..



Beth me and randi being silly at the movie theater.. we go to tons and tons of movies.. I love movies..






We went to Bethany Beach in Delware last year for my birthday and jumped in the ocean in our clothes.. We're crazy but a lot of fun..

me and my two best friends Amy and Kami.. we pretty much do everything together..









My friend Chris is moving to Utah today so we through him a surprise going away party for him.. It was loads of fun..



Chris, Kami, me and Laura eating our yummy sno cones at Chris' party..
Kissing Carlos..
Me, Randi and Ashley at the 311 concert.. it was so much fun we had a blast..







My Friend Brandalyn is also moving back to Utah so this is her, me and Kami the night before she left..


just a bunch of us at the Rodeo a few nights ago..



Kissing Julie and Amy..


me and Chris at his party..




Me, Amy and Kami at the Tempations Concert with my family.. we were prepared to be miserable cause we didn't know really who they were and the weather was miserable but turns out we knew more songs than we thought and we had a blast.. plus the three of us always have a blast together no matter what we are doing..
and from now on I will keep posting what I am doing..

2 comments:

happy mom said...

Okay what did you do to the sno cone picture? that was weird.

You do some really cool things. Is randi the one that you met while we were at womans conf?

fun stuff, I am guessing it was a temtations cover band right? Are they still doing concerts?

happy mom said...

I clicked on the sno cone picture and enlarged it and it looked normal, but the small picture on my computer looks a little fun house mirror ish.