Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Celebrating Labor Day..

We went to D.C. yesterday for Labor Day and saw a few things..

This is us sitting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.. Me and Kenny watched a movie the other night and Clint Eastwood and Rene Russo were sitting exactly right here eating ice cream so we wanted to sit there..







This is my good pal Honest Abe.. we go back quite a long ways.. I was actually preforming the night he died.. ha ha just kidding.. my friends are all a little more lifely and made of skin and bones..
Part of the WWII Memorial..



This would be me posing with the Utah section of the WWII Memorial.. I'm all about posing just ask..
Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknown.. Really cool..


The Tomb of the Unknown in the Arlington Cemetery for all the soldiers who fall who are unidentified..

Cameron and Stacie as we wait for the metro..




Me checkin out the Vietnam Veterans Memorial..














ARLINGTON CEMETERY

JFK's Grave..

Stacie and Cameron walking to the home of Robert E Lee which is now his memorial..
Pretty view..



Me and Cameron with the city of D.C. behind us..

3 comments:

happy mom said...

that looks like a very nice day, I was about to ask if stacie was cameron's girlfriend when I saw her in the first picture, but then later I realized, funny, haha.

the unidentified soldier area is so large, and it is sad huh.

young family said...

I LOVE D.C.!!!! it looks like it wasnt too muggy, lucky! and it looks like you guys had fun.
-Hope

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a fab Labor Day! You saw lots of cool things. We did, um...nothing. So I'm way jealous. Lance sends his love to his crazy fun Aunt Jewels.