Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Renaissance Festival

On Labor Day we headed up to Maryland and went to this huge Renaissance Festival they have there. It was so huge. I mean we have one in Cedar and I thought that one was a pretty good size but ha that is nothing compared to this. They have this whole place built that is there always its like 10 times the size of the one in Cedar. I think that they are such interesting people that get all into the Renaissance thing. Its fun to watch everyone.








My friend Julie and I got all dressed up like peasants and well the lady said we couldn't take pictures unless we were buying the costumes and so we were like we'll just share a dressing room and we took pictures in there.. That's why they're a little yellow looking cause I couldn't use my flash.:) They were quite interesting and wow..












1 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! Sounds like you guys had a great time at the Festival....wish we could have been there too!!