Monday, September 21, 2009

All Done..

So this past week was my final week at school.. I am all done. My actual graduation ceremony isn't until December because they only hold 2 ceremonies each year so they'll just end up mailing me my diploma and personalized chefs coat but that's alright I'm really excited. It still seems really weird to me because it didn't take very long and it just sort of flew by but it was so much fun and I loved it all. Ok that's a lie. I absolutely hated my Computer Applications in the Food Service Industry class. That was about lame. We learned how to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. All of which I have been using for years so it was ridiculous and my teacher was awful and well I'm glad it is over. I am really going to miss my friends and a few of my teachers, especially my friend Melissa and Chef Fleck. They have both told me that they will come visit me though so YAY!! I am a little nervous to um actually become a career person since well for the past four years I have just been having a really good time but I look forward to what is going to come bext in my life.

3 comments:

Abby said...

yay!! Congrats!! That went by so fast. You are awesome =) We think you're going to do GREAT at whatever career you choose. You are so talented, Julie!! We miss you and love you!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Congrats! Are you staying there or are you going to move? Good luck!

Emma said...

Congrats Julie! I'm soo happy for you! Are you going to stay in the chef career line or are you going to do something else? Well whatever you choose I hope I will be able to see you soon!

Oh Btw, sorry about your feet! I hope that they heal soon so that you don't have to use crutches!=(