Friday, September 14, 2007

hello again..

My friend Abby came to visit and so we had to see the sights so we were back in DC yay.. and we did a few other things as well..

Look Utah i'm flying.. he he he
I bet you didn't know I could do that huh..



oh I was just super bored so I was entertaining myself taking crazy pictures..



what?? ha ha havin it out with some bones..


yay the pencil.. I was super bored of just standing in front of things so I started switchin it up a little bit..
Uh which way do I go?? This is the sign for the TV show M.A.S.H.


stickin my booty out it's what I do best..

My reflection in the Vietnam wall.. Ya these look familiar cuz we were just at all these places like a week ago.. ha ha ha..


me with the VA..
me and my friend James ya VA what up..
me and cam and the VA..















We also went to a Polo Match which was pretty sweet even though i didn't really get it..

stacie and me..

THe Polo Match..
Kenny being silly..












This is in the Luray Caverns they are pretty sweet..

3 comments:

happy mom said...

yay for new posts!

first off let me just say comments in a pop-up window rock, so change that in your settings okay.

The problem is I read the post and then I have all these thoughts for my comments and then I can't remember once I get to the comments page, but if you put it in a pop-up window, I can just look at the post at the same time! Do you see where I am going here!

Did that dinosaur have a problem? who one? you are it?

that is all I can remember. you look like you are haveing a blast, and I wish you could be here.

happy mom said...

oops, I mean who won!!! he he he he! you or it? man I had issues today!

young family said...

I am so glad you are having fun in VA. Are you going to live there forever?????:) Hope wants to come back there again really bad. Love your posts.