Friday, September 21, 2007

Kami's Birthday!!

OK Jackie and Hope I am doing another post.. You girls are luck I have more pictures to put on here but I think that I am pretty good at posting things I mean I have only been doing this for less than a month and I already have like 4 or 5 on here that's pretty good.. ha ha just kidding I enjoy it so as long as I do fun things I will put posts cuz I don't want just boring things on here like the events of my day that would be lame.. Mainly cuz my days consist of feeding llamas and doing homework woo woo..

OK so last thursday the 13th was my friend Kami's birthday..

This is the cake I made her for her birthday I think it is super cute.. What do you think of it?? And it was super fun to make.. What can I say it's my passion to decorate cakes..

This would be the sweetest picture ever and I took it of her blowing out her candles..





Opening presents while Chaser playes with Balloons..

Me and Kami getting our drink on.. ha ha just kidding it's just for pretends no worries.. I'm not an alcoholic..








All of us at Outback for dinner..


Amy, Kami and me.. woo woo cute girls..



Mammy and Samson he he I just love this picture..


So I know these two aren't at her birthday I just like them.. At the gate of the Arlington Cemetery obviously..

And me with a crab.. mmmm yummy..

4 comments:

young family said...

glad you have more pics! that cake is so cool! i love the little lego guys! looked like the party was really fun!
-Hope

Rachel said...

The cake is so cute! And so are you! We miss you, & Lance says he can't wait to see you. Okay, he doesn't actually talk yet, but if he did he would say that. :)

young family said...

Yay! You did add more. LOL That is a very cool cake. sounds like a fun party.
Jackie

happy mom said...

that looks like a fun Birthday, and I love the cake. Brians B-day is wed. want to get a cake going and fed ex it? it would be much better than what I am doing, but it has to have cherry frosting! he he.

love the crab.