Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Virginia Beach!!

So a few of us went to Virginia Beach on Saturday for Memorial day weekend but really we just went down for the day but oh it was such a blast.. We woke up super early to beat traffic but then didn't end up leaving until about 7 but we still didn't hit any traffice except for about two miles and that was because there was a semi on fire but we got down there in record time.. Mainly because I was driving:) It was Sylvia, Ashley, me, Abby and Logan and it was a blast.. We just layed out and played in the water and met some guys and played ultimate frisbee with them.. It was so much fun and I got a nice tan whereas my friends Sylvia and Logan they got so fried.. Apparantly they didn't reapply with the sunscreen..








Let me tell you a funny story about my friend Logan that we figured out this weekend.. So we've been friends for about 3 months now and we were talking about me being in Arizona in February and he's like I graduated from Mesa High School and I was like sweet I was staying at my uncle Don's house and its right by Mesa High and he's like Don Shelley and I was like ya.. Well turns out Logan worked for my Uncle Don and pretty much lived just down the street and hung out with them all the time.. crazy right.. I thought it was so funny he knew all of the kids and everything like hung out with them frequently and now it all makes sense because while I was in AZ my uncle don was like we have some friends that just moved to Manassas, VA and well its Logan's family.. Crazy small world..





5 comments:

happy mom said...

they got fried because they didn't have that fabulous beach hat! love it! How fun, I can't wait to come and visit you, so soon!

happy mom said...

oh and crazy small world, I'm with ya! how fun is that?

Kelli said...

Fun fun! I love your hat!

young family said...

Good job on reapplying that sunscreen. I really miss the sun :( We had hot weather and now it has gone away. It does make working outside nice though.

Kristi said...

beach and weather look nice...jealous,very jealous! We saw your sister at Travis' wedding...from a distance I a few of us thought she was you with her new hair color...funny!