Monday, May 12, 2008

I redecorated..

I just decided to redo my room a few months ago so here are so pictures.. Grandma and Heidi made my blanket.. way cute right( I need to get different sheets cuz those pillows aren't quite the right pink)

I just need to find somewhere to hang this picture frame up, which actually I found a spot I just need to do it but I painted it.. Way cute right..


And I made these curtains which its just brown with cute pink ties..

and all the woord stuff and picture frames I painted.. And I have had such fun.. I am still painting and doing a few more things that aren't quite done and i'm just about done with the bathroom so I'll put pictures of that up too..


4 comments:

young family said...

Cute ideas, I like your colors. I might have to steal some of these ideas.

DAJP said...

Cute room! I totally can't believe you got kicked in the face by a llama Julie. I didn't know that you had to deal with llamas.

happy mom said...

I love it, I am so glad that you posted these, and that I finally got on to see them! I am glad that you like the quilt, and I love all the painted things and the curtains yea! I want to see another picture when you get different sheets, and take a large room shot I want to see it all together.

AMY LEVATAU said...

um oh my gosh! what a cute room! it reminds me of my wedding colors :) but its so cute! love ya deary