Monday, February 25, 2008

ARIZONA

So it's taken forever but here they are.. pictures from Arizona and Amy's Wedding..

She had a dance the night before so this would me Randi and I before we left for the dance..

Wedding party..
Kami, Randi and me with the cutest little flower girls ever..
Just before the dance..
Me and Jason workin it down the aisle.. ha ha it was such a blast I loved every minute of it..

Just me all by myself..
Kisses for the bride..
oh look just me again outside the Mesa Temple

This would be Cat and I at the reception.. Yep that's what we ate and it sat right in front of us the whole meal.. disgusting.. and do you know how we ate it.. I"ll tell you we ripped open the skin and just dug right in.. Sick!! Oh How I love to DANCE!!

Beautiful Bride..
Amazing couple..

All of the girls and the bride..











Awkward position for a photo but that's what we're all about it craziness..

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Julie Julie Julie, you are always doing something fun! You look so pretty, I bet Arizona was a blast!

DAJP said...

These are way cute pictures Julie. You sure do get around. It seems like you are sure livin up the single life. Love ya tons! Oh, does Melinda have a blog or e-mail?

happy mom said...

that pig is disgusting! I don't know how you stayed with a smile on your face!

you look gorgeous, check out those legs!

it seems you were all dressed down a bit, but gorgeous! i mean in the wedding. I liked that it was so simple. very nice. love the temple picture of you.

young family said...

It does look like you had a good time. Uuummm I wouldn't want the pig right in front of me, but was it good?

I like the brides maids dresses, something way cute but something that can definitely be used again. Smart!!

Glad you are posting again, I've missed your fun blogs!! :)

AMY LEVATAU said...

julie shmulie! i freakin love you...! im sorry you had to look at that pig the whole reception. it wasn't my idea :)