Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ocean City and Six Flags

I believe it was last weekend maybe.. Kami, Sylvia, Julie, Mark, Phil and I all headed to Ocean City.. We camped at this place called Frontier town and well that was the only time I pulled out my camera.. I have really been slacking on taking pictures lately.. It was lots of fun though.. I am pretty sure I broke my toe but it feels better now..

We only stayed Friday and Saturday though because we decided to come home for church.. It was still super fun. We spent all day Saturday on the beach and played on the boardwalk and just pretty much hung out..








Yesterday Phil and I took Cameron and his friend Ryan to Six Flags and yet again I forgot my camera but we saw Daffy Duck and good thing I had my phone cause I had to have a picture..



It was suppose to pretty much pour all day yesterday which would have been awful but we lucked out and it only rained for about 20 min and it was while we were at the water park so we were already in our swimming suits..

1 comments:

Abby said...

Sounds like you all are having a fun summer =) Wish we could be there too!