Saturday, August 1, 2009

4th of July..

Ok so don't judge me I am kind of a slacker at the whole blogging thing and I just realized that I never posted about the 4th of July and now that it is Aug 1st why not do it now.. We usually have a huge party at my house but the family was out of town so that didn't take place. Instead I went over to my friend Sylvia's house in the afternoon for their party and played in the moon bounce with all the little children(really I'm just a big kid) and then we went over to Phil's house that night and had a bonfire and lit of fireworks and ate and had lots of fun..
These guys spent a lot of time sticking firecrackers right next to everyone and getting a kick out of making them jump. It was pretty funny.. Phil and I for my sisters..=) It's from before but its still us together..

0 comments: