Friday, July 10, 2009

Niece and Nephews

I'm so glad that I got to go out to Utah and see these cutes kids... I love them all so much.. They are all so completely different from each other and are so much fun to be around..





Lamce is so helpful. He went to the nursery with "Grandmo" and "Pockin" (Grandma and Grandpa, ya who knows where he came up with that) and picked out a bunch of flowers and then came home and helped them plant them.
Lance with his "Moomies" (Movies) I got quite good at translating the Lance speak while I was home. It takes some getting used to but I think I did quite well..

Lance has gotten so big. I can't believe how tall he is.. Well I guess it's not that hard to believe since he is part of the family of Giants but he is just so dang big.. I think he is the tallest two year old I have ever seen.














Luke pretty much despises the grass. He sits there and tries to lift his feet up so he isn't touching it but he can only lift one at a time otherwise he would fall over, so he continues to lift one at a time up and then starts to cry until you pick him up.





She hated that cereal, She took one bite and turned and spit it all over me..









Luke and Kate watching TV while everyone gets ready.







Luke, the Moose, and Aunt Julie.. He is such a funny kid, he cracks me up and look how dang cute he is, how can you not love that face..







0 comments: